| SUMMARY DESCRIPTION|
This position reports to an Associate Pastor and works closely with the Pastoral and Ministry Staff. This role is primarily responsible for administrative and clerical support to the Pastoral team.
1. Administrative support: provide a variety of administrative and clerical assistance to various ordained and lay leaders of the church.
2. Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, screening phone calls and visitors, coordinating special events/projects, and maintaining office files.
3. Working with the staff and relevant lay ministries, provide support to committees as required.
- Organized with strong administrative skills
- Expertise in computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and database management.
- Excellent skills in communication and personal relations
- A detailed understanding of policies and practices of the church
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Able to function as an integral part of team ministry
Apply with your resume attached to: email@example.com